I don't know what to do...I love you but at the same time I'm afraid that I will be reject by you...

The most things that I scared of is after I telling you how I truly in love with that you won't accept me and refuse to talk to me any more...at least even though I just 1 of your friends in you friend list in your account but still I can watch your picture and stalk everything that you do...I don't care people want to call me a stalker or what...but as long as I can see you happy that's also will bring a thousand happiness to me...

Yeah maybe for some people said that I'm a coward or chicken because I afraid to express my feeling towards you...but what to do...I'm really don't have the guts to tell you...I just hope that you will read this post and understand my true feeling...even though I know that you won't read it but still my heart willing to wait for you...

I really hope that 1 day I will get the guts to tell you everything...


sincerely,
me,myself and I

ILY!!!

The s3LimuTkU...

Actually this blog is about my other side of life...the one that all of you don't see everydays...so just enjoy it and hope that this piece of @#$% that I wrote will bring your life a bit happier... ^__^"v

^__^"v

m3 n 0nLy m3

My Photo
s3LimuTku
fun+suck+happiness+stressful=my life ^_^"v
View my complete profile
s3LiMuTkU. Powered by Blogger.